Our products are discoverable through Google search. All browsers will see search results based on metadata from individual documents. Authorized users will be able to click-through to purchased content.
In addition, we have partnered with federated search platform providers to ensure access to our titles is available within the following products:
- Ex Libris (Primo Central, Metalib, SFX Knowledge Base)
- ProQuest (Summon)
- Ebsco (EbscoHost)
- OCLC (WorldCat Local and WorldCat)
We also have visibility of specific titles in:
- NINES (http://www.nines.org/)
- 18th Connect (http://www.18thconnect.org/)
- 19th Century Masterfile (http://historyparatext.com/)
Adding hyperlinked titles, images and screenshots from the resource to subject pages and LibGuides on the library website is recommended.