Showcase, share and celebrate your archival material with Quartex
Engage your communities and celebrate your special collections with Quartex, a digital collections platform designed to help libraries, archives, and other repositories to easily publish, showcase, and share archival material.
It is a fully hosted, cloud-based solution that provides a powerful but deceptively simple interface for the administration and publication of your digital assets.
From the ability to upload and edit assets and metadata in single units or batches to extensive discoverability features such as automated transcriptions of all asset types and dynamic digital exhibits, the functionality in Quartex requires no technical expertise, and allows you the flexibility to establish customized workflows based on your unique needs and collections.
Quartex was developed by the team at Adam Matthew Digital, through our experience curating and showcasing archival collections, and the platform benefits from a continual program of investment and development, as new functionality is added to enhance its capabilities and support your evolving requirements, as well as those of your user communities.
- The only platform with ground-breaking Handwritten Text Recognition (HTR), now with automated, editable, and fully searchable manuscript transcriptions
- Command center for automatic transcription, with in-platform generation of HTR, OCR and A/V transcriptions
- Multiple styling and branding options
- Highlight themed assets from across your collections in digital exhibits
- Customizable Controlled Vocabularies provide data standardization and multiple front-end display and filter options
- Easy-to-use interface â€“ no need for specialist IT skills
- Fully hosted and cloud-based â€“ accessible remotely
- WCAG 2.1AA compliant