We have a dedicated outreach team who can help your institution get the most out of resources you have purchased. We offer remote training through bespoke webinars and PDF guides to your collections.
Examples of what our product specialists can do remotely include:
- Presenting overviews of the material available at your institution
- Running training sessions and workshops on using the collections
- Presenting case studies of successful integration of primary sources into teaching elsewhere, and using this as a springboard for similar work at your institution
- Discussing the way these collections are made, and answering questions about the editorial process
- Sessions on data mining and wider digital humanities work
Other topics can be covered, depending on your needs. Please contact us with requests for training.