In 2016, Adam Matthew Digital partnered with the Egyptian Knowledge Bank to unlock a wealth of educational resources and tools to over 92 million Egyptian citizens and universities. As an international publisher of primary sources, Adam Matthew Digital are delighted to be part of one of the worldâ€™s largest national access schemes for e-resources.
Adam Matthew Digital has provided national access to two digital primary source collections, Confidential Print: Middle East and Confidential Print: Africa. Sourced from The National Archives, UK, these collections are essential tools for Egyptian scholarship in politics, history, international relations and public policy. By utilising previously restricted British government documents, Adam Matthew Digital offers the chance to view Egyptâ€™s position on the world stage during the 19th and 20th centuries.
How to Access:
1. Click on the register button here
2. Select the required portal
3. To select Researcher you must use your institution internet network
4. Fill in the required details and click Submit
5. An email with access details will be sent to your registered e-mail address
6. At your login for the first time, you will be prompted to change the automated password sent to you to a new one
7. For first time use as a â€śGeneral Readerâ€ť or â€śStudentâ€ť you can access anywhere inside the Arab Republic of Egypt and register for a free account