About Adam Matthew products
- Award-winning collections spanning the social sciences and humanities, developed in collaboration with leading libraries and archives.
- Discover millions of pages of unique primary source content which empower students and researchers to develop critical thinking.
- Powerful digital collections that transform teaching and research on important themes such as: Borders and Migrations, Gender and Sexuality, Global History, and War and Conflict.
- Wealth of additional features to enhance student engagement including Handwritten Text Recognition, Data Visualization, Video, and Oral Histories.
- Dedicated support from our Outreach team to help assist you when moving to teaching classes online. Visit our Online Teaching Support Hub to find out more
Browse content held in Adam Matthew Digital Collections: