Sales/Customer Support Assistant - CRM Lead
Adam Matthew Digital is a highly successful and growing publisher of digital resources for the Humanities and Social Sciences based in Marlborough, Wiltshire.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Sales/Customer Support Assistant to join our expanding Sales and Customer Support team.
A key role within the department, the successful candidate will provide essential administrative support to the Adam Matthew representatives and customers around the world. This role will have key responsibility for our CRM database and ensuring it is kept up to date and accurate to aid our Sales and Marketing team.
The successful candidate will have experience within an administrative role previously and ideally some knowledge or experience of using CRM systems. Experience of working with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Preferably be educated to Degree or A-Level standard and an interest in History, Cultural Studies or Literature would be an advantage.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintenance of the company CRM system and regular data checking to ensure accuracy
- Providing general administrative support to the team
- Answering technical and product questions received from clients
- Generating reports on data usage as and when required for representatives
- Sending publicity material to clients and organising appointments for representatives
- Providing support in booking events or setting up client trial access
The successful candidate will also need to demonstrate proven competence in:
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of people and organisations
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and working efficiently
- Proactive approach
This is a full time position based in our offices in Marlborough, Wiltshire. Salary will be dependent on experience plus excellent benefits.
Closing date for applications: Friday 6th February at 12 noon.