Sales Support Coordinator
TypeFull Time, Permanent
LocationMarlborough, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
SalaryDOE + Excellent Benefits
Adam Matthew are currently recruiting for a new exciting opportunity within our Sales Support team. Due to continued growth within the business, we are looking for a Sales Support Coordinator to proactively support members of the sales team and our customers.
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, the successful candidate will work to ensure that our customersâ€™ orders are processed efficiently, and all information taken is accurate, alongside working directly with the Heads of Sales to manage the day to day administrative tasks. We are looking for someone who shows a keen interest in what we do, with a good customer service focused background and a desire to develop their knowledge around our products.
The Sales Support Coordinator role requires a range of skills, and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with Sales Managers to ensure the correct information is obtained from customers, e.g. P.O. numbers, hosting fee options
- Manage the licensing process for assigned Sales team members
- Efficiently respond to related enquiries in a timely manner
- Facilitate the smooth-running of trial procedures and dissemination to assigned Sales Managers
- Regularly update the CRM database in line with targets set on a weekly basis by the Sales Support Manager
- Contribute to the continued provision of excellent customer service
- Diary management, travel support and other administrative support to the Head of Sales
- Excellent organisational, time management, and communication skills
- Experience of working within a customer service/sales support role
- Knowledge and exposure to CRM systems and reporting
- Good experience of working with Microsoft Office tools
Desirable (although not essential)
- Experience with working with sales teams in other countries
- Experience with organising travel/diary management
This is a full-time position based in our offices in Marlborough, Wiltshire. Salary will be dependent on experience; AMD provides excellent benefits.